The job platform (dabayihstation), which will later be referred to by the possessive adjective “our” or the pronoun “we”, is a great digital platform that offers an innovative way to offer new jobs. With the utmost ease, you can apply for the job you want. We at (dabayihstation) are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all users of the platform. In addition to the requirements that may appear within the Platform, this Policy describes the data we collect, refers to its use, sets out the basis for the transaction and limits of liability between us and users.
So we ask you to read it carefully. By signing in to (dabayihstation), you agree to the policy and other requirements listed on the platform.
Data we collect about you
For the purposes of operating the platform, achieving the highest level of service and preserving the rights of all its customers, we may have to collect personal and non-personal data about you and your contact information (such as your name, email and age), (dabayihstation) data that is hidden from any third party is not considered data a personality. We also confirm that no data will be collected about you unless you have submitted it voluntarily and with your consent, and that all such data will remain confidential and we will not share it with any parties unless you consent.
How we collect and use your data
Without providing your information for (dabayihstation), you cannot make use of the platform services, contact us, write to us, or take advantage of any platform benefits in general. We therefore collect personal information through several sources, as follows:
Registration account When you sign up for your account on the (dabayihstation) platform, we ask for and collect your personal information such as your name and email, we need the information to provide you services. If you purchase paid Services, other personal information such as name, address, and credit card payment information will be collected for payment processing.
Services offered on the Platform We collect your information when you access the services offered on the Platform, or when you call or write to us. This includes, but is not limited to, progress reports, user impressions and future steps and we will keep this information secure and not share it with others.
Data logging When you use our services, we at (dabayihstation) use tools to analyze the behavior and data of users using third-party services. These tools are Google Play Services, Google Analytics for Firebase, Firebase Crashlytics, and UX Cam, where user behavior and data are analyzed by viewing them individually. In this analysis, we do not use any individual data such as your username or contact numbers, and in (partially) we maintain a list of your emails and chats to address and resolve any issues you may have.
Surveys From time to time, we may collect personal information from users through surveys. This information is only used to improve the content of our web pages and the quality of our services and is not shared with any third party.
Requests for information, news and other content You may subscribe to receive information, news and other content related to new and current services of the Platform (dabayihstation) and other information that may be of interest to you. When you register to receive this information, you will be asked to provide personal data, including your name and email address.
Technical Support Requests If you need technical support related to a (dabayihstation) Platform, you will need to fill out a form for the purposes of identifying and explaining your technical support request. When you submit a technical support request, you will be asked to provide personal information, including an email address and a description of the problem. We keep copies of all technical support requests and other information submitted with those requests.
Third Parties We may collect your personal data from third parties, such as data brokers or data collectors, in the course of their business activities, in connection with certain customer services. We may combine this data with our information about you or use it independently for our benchmarking and data analysis activities. We will always endeavor to verify that the third party and (dabayihstation) have actually informed you of the use of your data.
We may use the personal data we collect about you for different purposes, including:
- Creating your account on the platform and enabling you to log in to your account and use the platform.
- Managing your account and then providing you with customer support, and confirming that you receive a high-quality service.
- Sending you periodic notifications and addresses, including emails sent in connection with specifications, services, events and special offers.
- Billing and service fees.
- Supervising, managing and monitoring the service, measuring and improving the quality and effectiveness of our services and developing them.
- Marketing for the platform and our services.
- Conducting market research, including statistical analysis of user behavior, which we may submit to third parties in a non-personal, anonymous, holistic and aggregated manner.
- Responding to requests for compliance with laws, laws, courts and government agencies.
- Cookies and other tracking technologies
A cookie is a small file that can be stored on and accessed from your device when you visit the platform. Other tracking technologies work similar to cookies, placing small data files on your devices, or monitoring your activity on the platform to enable us to gather information about how you use (dabayihstation). This allows the platform to identify your device from among other platform users. The cookies information below also applies to other tracking technologies.
- First-party and third-party cookies; First Party Cookies are the cookies that (dabayihstation)places on your device. Third-party cookies are cookies that are placed by another party on your device through (dabayihstation) platform. (dabayihstation) may contract third party service providers, to send emails to users who provide us with their contact information and to help measure and improve the effectiveness of our email communications and\or to determine whether messages are opened or links are clicked, third-party service providers may place cookies on the devices of these users.
For more information on how these companies collect and use information on our behalf, please check their privacy policies.
Please refer to our cookies policy for more information.
- How we share your personal data
(dabayihstation) asserts that protecting your personal information is a top priority for us even with your written permission to share it, and we pledge not to disclose any such information or even to declare you a platform user without your written permission, or in one of the following cases:
- For legal purposes, we will disclose your personal information as we see it necessary to respond to a summons, regulation, or binding order of the Data Protection Agency, legal process, government request, or other legal or regulatory process. We also assure you that we and all our employees and service providers are committed to this and other policies and we always seek to protect your privacy to the fullest extent possible even with your written permission to share this information.
- The legal basis for our processing of your personal data
Our processing of your personal data for the purposes described above is based on:
- In part, our legitimate interests or the legitimate interest of a third party in promoting and protecting the platform (dabayihstation), building and maintaining relationships, and delivering our services in the best possible way.
- In part, your consent and our commitment to any contract with you, e.g. if you create a user profile, subscribe to our newsletters or alerts, or for commercial purposes that support platform operations, such as understanding and improving your experience on our website.
- In part, comply with the law, when information is necessary to fulfill our legal or regulatory obligations.
- The security of your personal data
We use reasonable security measures to protect the security of information provided by you through the platform or services. However, the security of information sent over the Internet cannot be guaranteed. For your protection, we may suspend your use of the Services or the platform, without prior notice, pending an investigation, if there is any doubt of any breach of security. We also assure you that we will never ask for your login information or credit card information in any unsecured or unwanted connection (email, phone, etc.).
- Your responsibilities, service users are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication and for sharing access to password-protected or secure areas of any service.
- Unauthorized access, access to and use of password-protected areas and/or safe areas of services is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to these areas is prohibited.
- Encryption and firewalls, chat texts are encrypted during sending. We use SSL-standard encryption that encodes information for such transmissions. All text is kept on secure servers. Access to stored data is protected by multi-layer security controls including firewalls, role-based access controls, and passwords.
- Storing your information
- Responsibility limits and boundaries
The platform user or service provider shall adhere to professional ethics and behavior in providing or receiving the service and maintain the privacy of service providers and other users, and undertake not to disclose or use any data or information obtained or accessed through the provision of the service through this platform. The user then is legally responsible when he violates the rights of users of any of the terms of this policy or other terms and conditions of this site or the terms and conditions imposed by us.
- Links to other sites
- International transfers
Your information may be transferred to or maintained on computers outside your city or country. Regardless of where your data is stored, it will be kept securely as described in this policy. Your acceptance of the terms and conditions of your submission of this information constitutes your consent to such transfers.
- Cancellation of subscription
If you subscribe to the newsletter or alerts service or if you receive invitations from (dabayihstation) to conduct a survey or attend events and you prefer not to receive messages from us in the future, Please review your message settings on the platform to unsubscribe, or follow the instructions on the unsubscribe link provided in all marketing email communications sent from us.
- Your rights
Under applicable law, you may request access to personal data we have collected about you for purposes of review, modification or deletion. You may also be entitled to request a copy of the personal data we have collected about you and request that any errors be corrected. In certain cases, you can also request that your personal data be stopped. If you would like to request access, review, or correct your personal data or to discuss how we handle it, please contact us, to help protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as requiring a password or user ID, before you have access to your personal data. We undertake reasonable attempts to promptly investigate, comply or otherwise respond to your requests as required by applicable law. Different laws may prevent us from giving you access to your personal data or otherwise complying fully with your request as required by the circumstances and the request provided, for example, if providing your information could result in the identification of another person. In (dabayihstation) we reserve the full right to charge appropriate fees for compliance with your application where applicable law permits and/or rejects the application if it is based on improper and/or exaggerated or otherwise inadmissible or is unlawful under applicable law.
- Contact us
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.